A range of septic tank treatment products designed to prevent blockages, seepages, bad smells and odours in septic tanks and soakaways
Symptoms of a problem septic tank system: These are the usual signs that a septic tank is losing its ability to digest the waste effluent properly due to a variety of causes.
- Bad odours from septic tank and pipe system
- Effluent seeping from the ground
- Foul water overflowing in the soakaway area
- Slow running drainage
Typical causes of the problems: The following may cause an overload of the natural function of a septic tank, slowing the digestion process and allowing solids and wastes to build up, thus leading to blockages.
- Excessive use and dumping of cooking oils and fats
- Flushing non-biodgradable items such as sanitary towels, cotton buds etc.
- Overuse of waste disposal grinders to dispose of heavy vegetable and food waste, causing clogging.
- Certain chemicals such as antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides and High BLEACH concentrates.
- Dumping of inorganic materials such as paints, solvents etc.
Remedies: Interbio offer a range of products designed to tackle the problems and restore and maintain the efficient working of septic tanks.
Powdered product based on micro-organisms, enzymes and nutrients to liquefy and digest grease, cellulose, starch, surfactants, etc … It is clean and safe to handle and use, being supplied in a convenient water soluble sachet for direct application into the WC. Compared to Toilet chemicals this works biologically and is environmental friendly.
Specially formulated version of 250FE which is specifically designed to be added directly to a blocked tank to kick-start the reactivation of the tank. Once the tank is restored to use, it can then be maintained in peak condition with SeptClean 250FE.
Speeds up any Septic Tank activities, special when the system has failed it will turn unaerobic activities in aerobic activities. Eliminates odours from septic tanks.
Biological Liquid For Digesting Fats Oil & Grease (Fog)
Unique liquid biological formulation replaces environmentally hazardous cleaners – Reduces the risk of breeding ground for pests – Keeps drains, traps and pipelines clean and free flowing – Digests grease, solid organic waste and effluent.