GUMSOLVE Multipurpose Stains and Sticky Substance Remover
- Ball point Pen Ink (non-permanent dye)
- Blue Tack
- Chewing Gum
- Contact Adhesives (cellotape remnants etc.)
- Candle Wax
- Cooking Oil
- Glue Deposits
- Motor Grease
- Correction Fluid
- Lipstick (from clothes)
- Permanent Marker
- Super Glue
- Wet Paint
- Wax Shoe Polish
- And much more!!
- Unique product that can can remove most stains and sticky substances. Has a very wide field of use!
- Makes the removal of chewing gum far easier than you ever imagined, and leaves the surface like new. Will cut your labour time in half (at least).
- The product contains no CFCs or other harmful solvents, is more effective than the popular freeze-dry method and is completely biodegradable.
- GumSolve really gets gum out completely and every bit as importantly without any damage whatsoever to the carpet.
- All Freezer Types and many other Liquid Types require each piece to be treated singly and completely before the next piece can be treated.SPEED: With GumSolve you start at any one point, the operative pierces and treats the gum with GumSolve then immediately gets on to the next, (average rate of 50-60 pieces per hour). When all the gum deposits have been treated, the operative returns to the start point and follows the route once again, rolling up and wiping out the gum. There is no need to hurry, the longer GumSolve stays on the gum the more easily it rolls out.
The simple natural solvent solution for chewing gum problems which also has many other uses.
GumSolve contains an amalgam of Ethanol and Amphipathic extracts of essential Oils and has been specifically formulated as a thixotropic gel in order to contain it on gum and inhibit unnecessary ingress down the yarn where it could compromise certain adhesive or latex primary backings.
Directions for use
Directions for use
For all chewing gum deposits in Barrier Mats, Floor Textiles, Clothing and all smooth surfaces.
1.Pierce the gum deposit with a small screwdriver or similar tool.
2. Coat the whole area of the gum with a liberal coating of GumSolve. Pierce the Gum through the gel once more. These holes will allow the GumSolve access to the underside of the gum in order to release the entangled face fibres and speed up the work.
3. Leave until the gum softens OR gently agitate to speed up the chemical process and roll up the gum and put into a plastic bag.
4. Older well-entrenched gum may need a repeat application.
5. When area is free of gum wipe out once more with GumSolve and finish with a damp cloth.
Surfaces that GumSolve can be applied to:
Before applying, test product on a small concealed area.
Astroturf, Carpets, Curtains, Clothing, China, Car Bodies, Fabrics, Glass Human Hair, Paintwork, Pet Fur, Upholstery, Whiteboards and Windscreens.
Do not apply to:
latex, non vulcanised rubber, varnished surfaces, acrylic, poly carbonate.
Actual product label / packaging may differ from image shown