OilOff Oil and Grease Remover from Patios, Paving & Hard Surfaces
- Inoculates contaminations with bacteria
- Cleans surfaces of oil spills and stains
- Oil removal from concrete
- Cleans oily equipment, vehicles and tools
- Contains essential microbial nutrients
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Fast action removal of oil based strains
- No removal or replacement of contaminated materials is necessary
- Contains no solvents and is 100% natural
- Enhances biodegradation above and below ground surface when used as recommended
- Shortens clean-up times
- Increases contaminant bioavailability and initiates biodegradation
Oil Off is quick acting and effective in removing surface stains resulting from spilled petroleum products on concrete (oil removal from concrete), asphalt, rock, stone and tarmac, containing a proprietary blend of bacterial spores, concentrated biodegradable surfactants and biostimulating agents.
Cell count 7.6 billion/gallon
pH 10.4 – 10.7
Percent Volatile – Nil
Solubility in water 99%
Boiling point > 212 ° F (100 ° C)
Flash Point – Non Flammable
Appearance – Cream – white liquid
Fragrance – Floral perfume
Directions for use
Direction For Use
Where deposits have accumulated over time, if possible scrape off any solid build up.
For heavy soilage : Dilute up to 4 : 1 and scrub into surface. For optimum results, allow product to work for 20-30 minutes before rinsing off manually or with pressure washer. Ensure area being cleaned remains damp during the treatment time. For very porous surfaces and deep ingrained stains a repeated treatment may be necessary.
For light soilage: Dilute up to 20 : 1 and apply as above.
Hard Surface Cleaning – Concrete, Asphalt and Porous Surfaces :
Dampen the contaminated surface with water and apply OilOff Use brush or scrubbing machine to work product into the stained and contaminated areas. Allow it to work for 20-30 minutes before rinsing off manually or with pressure washing equipment.
For maximum result keep the treated area damp during hot conditions (do not let it dry out during application). Very heavy or old contamination may require a repeat treatment.
Painted Floors , Walls and Equipment:
Dilute OilOff in a Pump up Sprayer or Bucket and apply to contaminated areas. Wipe off with mop or cloth.
Actual product label / packaging may differ from image shown